Monday, January 08, 2007

Hiatus all over


Almost a month without blogging, and oh, how it flew by! I had a nice trip back to Massachusetts, even though it was just as warm there as it was here in Berkeley. It did snow once, in time for a killer baby shower, which made for a pleasant view of the snow covered woods as I opened the gifts. Amazing gifts. Thanks, everyone. We were truly showered with love and beautiful baby stuff. And we'll be more showered on this coast in the coming months. So many, many people willing to be a part of this process...we love you all!

Three days back and we were out to Point Reyes again yesterday to see some elephant seals and try to spot some whales. I didn't make it down and up all of the 380 odd steps to the lighthouse, but nearly! More soon...I have much to discuss!

No comments: