Monday, December 11, 2006

Santas Came

We hosted a Yankee Swap yesterday. Here's a brief example of the exchanges:

Erin opens a hot cocoa set...

Jason opens a fem-friendly calendar, and swaps (STEALS!) with Erin for cocoa set.

Sarah opens a set of sweet finger puppets, and Erin begs...

Gracious Sarah swaps the puppets for the calendar...

And how content and gifted we all are!

I'll be heading back to New England at the end of this week, so won't be blogging for a few weeks. I'm excited to see my family and hang out in the country, it has been a whole year since I was last there. And it'll be nice to have a vacation, I've been running around too much lately. I wish all you diligent readers the best for your holidays, whatever they hold. Peace, hope, joy, love and happiness to all this season.

1 comment:

The Habe said...

Steals, ehh? I thought that was the point of the thing!