Here I am teaching my favorite little people in the schoolyard garden. The picture doesn't capture the amazing bounty and beauty of the vegetable beds, nor my highlight of that particular class...when all the kindergarteners were exploring the garden pointing and going "buzzzz!!!" when they saw a bee, and "chomp, chomp, chomp!!!" when they saw a ladybug (if you didn't know, ladybugs eat lots of garden foes, particularly aphids in this case.)Seems like work is going to be over before it began! School gets out in a few short weeks and I'm trying to decide whether to take on some summer hours watering and doing paperwork. Since someone is moving into my teaching position full-time in the Fall, I'm not guaranteed a position, but I'm hoping that some of the part-time opportunities they've been dangling with other schools will come to fruition. I'm still not willing, or ready, to go to full-time. The buddyO-baby is just too amazing and good daycare too hard to find (and so freaking expensive! Why work just to barely pay for someone else to hang out with my kid?)
I have been feeling the tug-o-war of part-time work and home life more acutely these days, as the pressure to wrap up work on a high note starts to bring the ever-precarious work/life balance to a boiling point. Sometimes I just don't feel like I'm doing anything extraordinarily well...when I'm at work I'm pulled home, and at home I'm pulled to work, and both sides end up with a tired, stressed, not-superbly-confident gal. But I think that's the nature of both beasts - part-time work never leaves enough time to accomplish anything as great as you want to, and everyone thinks they could mother better than they are, right? Luckily I get long weeekends for escapes. This time we tried to go camping...it was fun for the first two days, and then fevers and rains hits and we had to return home. But now we get to enjoy the comforts of downy beds and dvds. I think we finally struck a good balance!

7 comments:
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-niagara-falls-ontario.html]grand casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/renaissance-aruba-resort-and-casino.html]casino san diego [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/albuquerque-sandia-casino.html]casino regala dinero [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/tahoe-casino.html]casino club de golf retamares [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/fun-casino-games.html]slot casino percentage bonuses [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/ballys-las-vegas-casino.html]casino et bonus [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/machines-casino.html]video juego casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/lemoore-casino.html]mohegan sun casino and resort [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/laughlin-casino-resort.html]harrahs casino slot [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/paris-casino.html]new online casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/soaring-eagle-casino-mt-pleasant.html]casino job vegas [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/belterra-casino-and-resort-indiana.html]ranch casino vegas [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/reno-casino-01qq.html]casino sign up bonus [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-morongo-california.html]all poker casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/online-casino-poker-games.html]casino truco tragaperras [/url]
download casino offline game
[b]instituto provincial de loteria y casinos de la provincia de[/b]
cirsa com casino puerto madero
casino tips tricks slot
[b]online casino advertising[/b]
casino royal james bond
[u]online casino real money[/u]
best online casino affiliate program
mirage casino resort
[b]loteria casino mendoza[/b]
orleans casino vegas
online casino for fun
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? inquire this latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] commander and wing it de-emphasize online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] overlook at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and attain corporeal modification !
another exhibitionist [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] grouping is www.ttittancasino.com , pro german gamblers, fill out a leave in dissatisfy abolished online casino bonus.
Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://i066.radikal.ru/1001/38/f22daff34e6d.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://mitglied.multimania.de/yaaysik/]buy players cigarettes online [/url]
buy royale cigarettes indian reservation mail order cigarettes buy kent cigarettes
[url=http://mitglied.multimania.de/gdrzigo/]buying cigarettes from china [/url]
where to buy clove cigarettes online buy luxury cigarettes buy imported cigarettes
[url=http://mitglied.multimania.de/rehxicw/]where can i buy magna cigarettes [/url]
where mto buy cigarettes in nys where to buy herbal cigarettes buy cigarettes for cheap
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/cmvaule/]buying cigarettes in italy [/url]
buy some candy and cigarettes buy cigarettes at a buy cigarette cartons online
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/fpazvmi/]buy used cigarette boats europe [/url]
buy cigarette online au buy cigarettes using paypal what age you can buy cigarettes
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/eaubahi/]best cigarettes to buy [/url]
buying cigarettes indian reservations buy cigarettes online money order buy cigarette holders in
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/cdreeje/]legalities of buying cigarettes online [/url]
buy cigarette boxes where mto buy cigarettes in nys order cigarettes outlet hit bg
You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?
Post a Comment